We aim to resolve an issues within the shortest time possible. We can provide engineers onsite to resolve issues and continually help improve the services or can provide remote support and monitor the equipment remotely.
Scheduled Onsite Technician Support
We provide a scheduled onsite technician support service for schools that do not have a permanent onsite ICT person, or for schools that require additional support services to complement their existing IT function.
We deliver a fully scalable service that is tailored to your school’s needs.
Our scheduled onsite technician service is provided by a team of directly employed Microsoft and Apple certified professionals that participate in scheduled CRB/DBS checks.
We work closely with teachers, support staff, students, ICT coordinators, internal technicians and ICT managers in addition to the school’s leadership team and other school consultants.
A Dedicated Friendly & Reliable Technician for Your School.
- Daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or custom onsite support from 8:00AM to 6:00PM
- Responsive technician visits for critical issues that may occur between regular visits
- A dedicated Account Manager for every school. This policy enables us to become familiar with your infrastructure, your internal staff and your working environment
- Onsite support for OFSTED inspections, providing answers to technical questions about your IT infrastructure and supporting your existing in-house ICT function
- Independent advice regarding any school ICT related matters
- Complimentary procurement service for all your school’s ICT needs
Our Technician Becomes YOUR Technician.
A regular on-site technician will attend your school during school term time, working to a schedule that is structured around your school’s ICT requirements and your budget.
Becoming familiar with the school’s ICT infrastructure and key members of your staff, your technician will be responsible for supporting and maintaining all elements of your ICT, implementing solutions as required by the school. Typical responsibilities will involve desktop, tablet and peripheral support in addition to server administration and network support.